Please show the following message to your parents...
Directions for returning 5th grade music instruments that are owned by RVSD.
Dear Parents and Guardians,
Thanks for supporting your child's music education this year! We are sad that we did not get to have our music concerts and assemblies this spring, but we music teachers sincerely hope we will get another chance to teach music to your kids in the future at White Hill when that time comes!!!!
It is time to return 5th grade instruments. If you borrowed a music instrument from the school district for your child to play during 5th grade, we are asking if you could please make arrangements to
return all 5th grade instruments to White Hill Middle School on Thursday, June 4th between 10:00am-2:00pm.
You do not need to sign-up for a specific time, but it would be helpful if you can email Lead Music Teacher, Pete Santucci, firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know if you are able to come that day, or if you will need to make other arrangements. If you rented an instrument from a local music store, you can either return it to the music store by June 30, or renew your rental. Please contact the store directly via their website or phone number.
Please read the detailed instructions below to return instruments that are owned by RVSD.
NOTE: You must wear a mask and please also wear gloves (if available) to minimize possible interaction through the window of your car with the music teacher whom you will see at White Hill. The teacher will also be wearing a mask and gloves. Please remain in your car at all times.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DRIVE-THRU INSTRUMENT DROP OFF:
- Email to let Mr. Santucci know that you are planning to come to White Hill on June 4th between 10am-2pm. email@example.com
- Put a large piece of masking tape on the instrument case and write the student’s first name, last name and school name on the tape. Or attach a note to the case with that information visible on the outside of the case. It might be possible to have a piece of paper that is halfway in the case and halfway out, but please make sure all of the information is visible outside the case.
- Arrive at White Hill between 10:00am - 2:00pm on Thursday, June 4.
- Pull into the White Hill parking lot and drive around close to the Gym.
- Please remain in your car. All children need to remain at home, if possible, or remain in the car during the drop off if there is no childcare available at home. We want to have the fewest people possible gathered at White Hill.
- Either hand the instrument case out through the window to the music teacher, or you may choose to have it waiting in the trunk and pop the trunk to allow the music teacher to take the instrument out.
- The teacher will place the instrument into the White Hill gym, and note on our list that the instrument has been returned.
- Student's music papers and music books do not need to be returned. Please keep them or recycle them.
- If you are not able to return the instrument to White Hill on June 4th between 10:00am-2:00pm, please email Lead Music Teacher, Pete Santucci, to make other arrangements. firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have already signed up with White Hill Middle School to return instruments for a middle school sibling on June 1-3, it is OK to drop your 5th grader's instrument off at the same time as the middle schooler's instrument. (You don't need to make two separate trips.)
We look forward to hearing from you, or seeing you through the car window, very soon!