Take a look at these fun singing resources to change up your singing routine!
Try out the Simone game where you test your memory with musical patterns. I was able to memorize 10 different musical patterns, can you beat my score?!
Also try singing along to these Fun, Easy SINGING EXERCISES. They are a little different from the ones we do in class, but they are fun to do!
And, of course, you can keep singing/practicing our rounds, warm up songs, and start learning the melody line to Sesere eeye using this voice track.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial this week's practice minutes.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.
I miss you all, keep enjoying music!