What to practice this week:
- ¡Cantar! pages 2-3
- Part 1 (Brookside and Manor)
- Part 2 (Hidden Valley and Wade Thomas)
- Everlasting Melody pages 2-4
- Part 1 (Hidden Valley and Wade Thomas)
- Part 2 (Brookside and Manor)
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 18's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.