- Watch this warm up video made by Ms. Nickel!!! :)
- Sing Count on Me by Bruno Mars with Ms. Nickel!!!
- Continue to practice the rounds we learned in class. Click on the blue text to be directed to the YouTube link:
Hey ho, nobody home
Ah poor bird
Alfred the Alligator
I love the mountains
To Stop The Train
- Watch and sing along with Lava.
After the break we will continue learning our new song, Sesere eye!
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 2's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.