What to practice this week:
Practice measures 9 - 61 with the repeat sign and the hand motions. Take some time to practice in front of the mirror so you can see how you look as you perform!
Here are the upcoming Daytime Winter Sing-Along Assemblies in your own school’s Multipurpose Room
Wade Thomas Afternoon Assembly and Winter Sing-Along - Wednesday, December 18th, 12:55-1:40 pm
Brookside Morning Assembly and Winter Sing-Along - Thursday, December 19th, 11:15am-12:00 pm
Hidden Valley Afternoon Assembly and Winter Sing-Along - Thursday, December 19th, 12:50-1:35 pm
Manor Afternoon Assembly and Winter Sing-Along - Friday, December 20th, 1:05-1:50 pm
Also take some time to practice the songs for the Holiday Sing-Along. Here is the YouTube link for all the songs.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.