Each of you were given the new song, Sahayta, and learned to sing the full first page. For Practice Log Week 15, practice singing through the first page as both part 1 and part 2 (top line or bottom line). Here is the link to a video of students performing this song: Sahayta
Also practice the clapping rhythm phrases we learned as well. After you have spoken the fun phrase a few times, try speaking through but only clapping on only the words in red. Then practice speaking the whole thing but only clapping on the words in green.
I am a cow
I like to moo (remember both red and green clap on these last words)
Lastly, spend time singing through the last two pages of Galop.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.