In measures 10-13 of Sahayta, practice singing either line 1, 2 and/or 3. Each line should be sung by themselves at least once. You may enjoy singing along with the video as well. Here is the link to a video of students performing the piece: Sahayta
Also practice the clapping rhythm phrases we learned. Speak through the phrase but only clap on only the words in red. Then practice speaking the whole thing but only clapping on the words in green.
I am a cow
I like to moo (remember both red and green clap on these last words)
Lastly, spend time singing through the last two pages of Galop with the new hand signs.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.