- Lean Forward, Lean Backward (new off-white handout)
- To Stop the Train (Rounds #1 handout)
- Popocatepetl (Rounds #1 handout)
- hand signs for the major scale (picture in Week 1 blog post below)
If you have extra time, listen to a recording of Sisi Ni Moja and practice following along in your sheet music.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 2's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.