Manor: measures 9 - 16 of “Galop” with YouTube video. (see red measures below)
Wade Thomas: measures 9 - 24 of "Galop" with Youtube video. (see blue measures below)
Brookside: measures 9 - 24 of "Galop" with Youtube video. (see blue measures below)
Hidden Valley: measures 9 - 24 of "Galop" with Youtube video. (see blue measures below)
Click on this youtube video link and follow along: Galop
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 2's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.
Need a Practice Log?
If you need the Wednesday Music Practice log for Manor and Wade Thomas students, click here!
If you need the Thursday Music Practice log for Brookside and Hidden Valley students, click here!
Music Grading Rubric:
Also please make sure you have read your Music Grading Rubric with your parents so that you know what you are being graded on during music class this year.