- Yonder Come Day
- Betty Baker
"Betty Baker bought some butter
but said she this butter's bitter
if i put it in my batter it will make my batter bitter
Betty bought some better butter and it made her batter better"
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.