What to practice this week:
- Sambalele (we really have to start digging into the Portuguese for the verse!)
- We Won't Stop Dreaming (lyrics here)
If you like:
- ¡Cantar! all
- Part 1 (Brookside and Manor)
- Part 2 (Hidden Valley and Wade Thomas)
- Everlasting Melody all
- Part 1 (Hidden Valley and Wade Thomas)
- Part 2 (Brookside and Manor)
Record your practice time on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 24's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder and a pencil to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.