- Practice measures 9 - 26 of Galop. (This is just like last weeks homework, but this time you take the
repeat sign and sing the same part more softly) Click on this YouTube video link to listen and follow along: Galop
- Practice singing the new rounds we learned in class:
Hey ho, nobody home (Rounds #1)
Dynamite (Rounds #1)
Ah poor bird (Rounds #1)
- And practice the solfege (do re me) hands signs.
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 2's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.
Need a Practice Log?
If you need the Wednesday Music Practice log for Manor and Wade Thomas students, click here!
If you need the Thursday Music Practice log for Brookside and Hidden Valley students, click here!
Music Grading Rubric:
Also please make sure you have read your Music Grading Rubric with your parents so that you know what you are being graded on during music class this year.