- Yonder Come Day higher harmony ("sunrise" part)
- Sesere Eeye harmony parts
- Soda Pop Cans warm up
(Someone's swipin' my soda pop cans, someone's swipin' I know
I am down to just __ cans, someone's swipin' I know
If you have time, practice Sisi Ni Moja:
Part 1 (Manor and half of Wade Thomas)
Part 2 (Hidden Valley, Brookside, and half of Wade Thomas)
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 6's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder to music class every week.
Click here for 5th Grade Music T-Shirt Order Info - orders are due by October 27!
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.