What to practice this week:
- sheet music
- Soda Pop Cans "swipin'" part
(I'm swipin, I'm swipin', I'm swipin' those soda pop cans,
I'm swipin, I'm swipin', I'm swipin' those cans.)
- Sisi Ni Moja:
Part 1 (Manor and half of Wade Thomas)
Part 2 (Hidden Valley, Brookside, and half of Wade Thomas)
Click here for 5th Grade Music T-Shirt Order Info - orders are due by October 27!
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 7's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.