What to practice this week:
- All groups should practice singing Galop, measures 9 - 89 with the hand motions. These motions will be part of our performance in December and are important! Click on this YouTube video link to listen and sing along: Galop
- Practice our newer rounds, Popocatepetl (Rounds #2) and To Stop The Train
- You can continue to practice the other rounds we've learned in class. Click on the blue text to be directed to the YouTube link:
Hey ho, nobody home (Rounds #1)
Dynamite (Rounds #1)
Ah poor bird (Rounds #1)
Belle Mama (Rounds #1)
Alfred the Alligator (Rounds #2)
- Brookside and Hidden Valley Students, here are the changed lyrics to Ah Poor Bird:
Witches on brooms,
take thy flight,
far above the horrors
of Halloween night
- You may also continue to practice Count On Me by Bruno Mars!
Record your practice time (30 minutes over the course of the week) on your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial Week 2's practice minutes to earn a stamp! Remember to bring your chorus folder/binder to music class every week.
- Plan your practice schedule for the week.
- Designate a practice space that is free of distractions.
- Review your practice assignment and musical goals (written or on this website).
- Set a timer for your planned amount of practice.
- Practice! (Goal is at least 30 minutes total per week.)
- Complete your practice log and have your parent/guardian initial it before music day.