Reminder about using the bow:
1. Please hold at the balance point
2. Place your thumb and 2nd (middle) finger around the stick then flop your other fingers down
3. All fingers, including thumb must be curved. Imagine you are holding a cotton ball in the palm of your hand while you hold the stick
4. Lean in toward your first finger, not your pinky!
5. Velcro the bow onto the string, sink in, using your arm weight
6. Pull across the string for a big tone, but not a scratchy one!
1. Keep working on all of Twinkle with the bow. Remember the "B" section:
(A A, G G, F# F#, E 2x)
2. Strings Basics, page. 9. Look at the entire page but especially # 31 and #32