- Saturday, December 5 - San Anselmo Tree Lighting Ceremony, 5-6pm (not a mandatory performance). We will meet at Imagination Park at 4:45pm - dress for the weather as the ceremony is all outside. Bright scarves, Santa hats, reindeer antlers, jingle bells, etc. encouraged.
- Monday, December 14 - Chorale (1st period 7th/8th grade) Caroling Field Trip to Windchime of Marin, 9:45-11am. Click here to sign up to drive/chaperone this field trip! Click here for the permission slip.
- Tuesday, December 15 - Chamber Choir (7th period 7th/8th grade) Caroling Field Trip to Aldersly Retirement Community, 12:45-2:30pm (we'll have an early lunch in the chorus room at 12pm). Click here to sign up to drive/chaperone this field trip! Click here for the permission slip.
- Wednesday, December 16 - 6th Grade Winter Sing-Along, 1:35-2:05pm in the White Hill Gym
Formal Concert Attire
- Many thanks to Tina Andropoulis, Kathy Baker, Suzanne Jansen, Kimmie Lee, Ronda Lundbaek, and Bridget Minutoli for helping with the dress fittings!
- The boys will wear black long-sleeved button-down dress shirts for the formal uniform, along with black dress pants and black dress shoes. Matching blue ties will be provided.
- Our formal performance attire debut will be at the Winter Chorus Concert on Tuesday, January 26. I will send the dresses home with students after Winter Break. Every effort was made to find dresses of the right length, but please check those hems to make sure your singer won't be tripping over her dress to get on the risers!
YES Photo Release
- The YES Foundation would like to share images and videos featuring students and their performances via YES’ website, emails and social media. Photo releases from the school district do not apply to YES communications. If you haven’t yet, please click here to submit a YES photo release. Thank you for letting us know if you're comfortable with your child’s image being shared.
Thank you, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
P.S. We still need drivers for the 1st period 7th grade play field trip on December 11. Click here to sign up.